Thursday 8 January 2009

My orientation day

Haha. this could be kinda meaningful post for me. As though everythin seemed simple yet complicated just now. ^^ Today's my orientation n i came back home at 3pm jst now with my grateful heart for everythin happened around me.Check it out below. =) 8th jan 2009, round 9.50am. Im inside The One Academy , at registration counter, takin my offer letter, askin where i should go for the orientation, all by myself. My family jst drop me beside pyramid there only, planned to let me learn to be independent bout everything n i could understand tat, im ready for it. ^^ The gurl, named Cassendra I think, told me tat i should go to the 2nd floor to register. Im lik, okey... Inside my heart, im Really nervous. be in a diff place to study is not easy, u gotta start everythin all over again. Make new frens, get used to the new environment n so on. Its really not easy, but i noe i could handle it. I'll make sure i could . =) N then when i got up there, WOW. There are lik SO MANY people waittin for the registration. We giv them our name n take our ID card. Haha. Luckily i register on monday, those who register two days ago didnt manage to get it since it's too rush to make one, so they gotta wait til next monday to get it. An ID card is a MUST to hav inside the one. When u wanna go inside comp labs, or wanna get downstairs through another pathway, or wanna print sumthin out, u'll need an ID card to scan urself as the student there 1st. The security's tight huh? hehe. After i register n get myself up to the 3rd floor, the scary-est moment of my day appear. The hall is so full of people tat i couldn't even find a place with two or three sittin place empty continously tat is left for me. Which means tat i just gotta make myself brave enough to sit at those just left one place empty only. After walkin through the hall, i decided to go sit between one gurl n the other one, i got no idea whether he/she is a boy or gurl. But i think its a gurl la, from her body size could tell. XD HAHA! The gurl at my left hand side was kinda friendly ^^ She told me tat i'll need to take sum papers from the person in charge. I saw her name after tat, she's Pei Gee. After a while, the day starts with those talks which i think i could jst flip through here. Nothing much to say bout it. When its break time, everyone rushed out to the toilet n to get sum fresh air, me n Pei Gee went too. After we walkin n chattin a while outside, Im lik, the gurl in front of me looks familiar, n she's staring at me too, n she's.... RACHEAL!!!!!! Omg!!! haha ^^ i tot im the ony one from kk, but now i noe im not. Yeah!!! =D She's sittin in front of the hall, tats why i din saw her at first. XD We chit chat for a while b4 gettin back to the hall. After sittin down, me n Pei Gee started the real conversation. ^^ She's from Damansara, rich gurl indeed. SHe's kinda sweet lookin, and very nice to talk to. We talked about our backgrounds, about our frens, about all those colleges, n even music!!! can u believe it? She's learnin piano, guitar n violin at the SAME time!!! I wonder how she could do it!! Smart gurl, realy. Anyway, time seemed to flew faster when i got sumone to talk to... ^^ n then its the principal's talk time. I gotta tell, this principal, my school principal, is definitely not an easy person. From his talk about future career, our future takings, our LIFES... I know he is not. He's kinda good at givin speech , he did not talk one word about how good is one academy school, but all about student's future. Im glad he gav tat talk, i gained quite a lot from him. He's SO SUPPER DUPPER FUNNY when he just lik to mix Mandarin n cantonese inside his talk. ( yea, i think 3/4 of students here speaks Mandarin, im so GLAD man. ^^ ) Therefore, when he just mixed the languages up in those special funny tone, The whole Hall just burst out laughing!! Hahaha XD includin me of coz. ^^ So, i definitely had a good time n enjoy myself listenin to our principal's talk. ;) My orientation just end up lik tis today. Tmr we got sumthin else, n i cant wait for it. Hope it'll be as enjoyable as today too. Yinying, Gambateh!! ^^

No comments: