Thursday 22 January 2009

Study Updates

Hahaha... since quite long i didnt update my blog. Got so MANY things happened around me n i'll just update in short ya, hehe ^^ ( got hws behind waitin for me T.T ) Okey, last week i had started my real study classes. Got 8 subjects to cover for this semester, and i gotta prepare myself for long-lasting HOMEWORKS, assignments, n presentations! Oh gosh!! yea its hectic, but still, i gotta improve myself n i know this is the best way to get myself more disciplined n hardworking! so, why not? XD Okey, next comes to the most enjoyable moments of my recent life. XD HANG OUT WIF FRENS!!! wahaha... yupyup, mie, pei ni, phaik imm n yoke ling happened to visit chay fhun at KL on 19th jan. hahaha!! ^^ n hey, they bought some really nice gifts for me while waitin for me to finish my class on morning tat time ;) we took taxi from sunway pyramid to asia jaya lrt station, n took lrt station to taman melati, thn chay fhun's mum fetch us from the station ^^ chay fhun's new house's really nice!! i love the open-aired kinda feelin n the decos of the house is faccinating too ^^ we had fun chattin around n do sum updates of ourselfs. N then, miie n pi went for swimming at ther, XD haha!! the water was really cold n pi just kept makin us laugh wif her strange thoughts n actions!! XD tats her, rite? ;) when nite cums, we went to 'steven's corner' for mamak food!!! Food, the best thing in life man XD i ordered the recommended nasi goreng kampung n shared another nasi lemak sotong sambal wif pi. ^^ Yum yum, great time enjoyin my food XD n i told them bout the recent movie i went with racheal. ^^ " They wait", kinda scary but really nice storyline. ;) i remembered after tat movie, miie n racheal were talkin about scary movies we remembered all this long. XD yea, no doubt my first week of sch is kinda relaxin, lecturer just givin sum intros n no heavy hws yet. mie n racheal even get to go pyramid almost EVERYDAY!! =_= hahah... yea, we know we gotta miss these moments later on when we really startedour works. N yup, im startin to miss it right now, since i know, i got no free time for my CNY holidays. T.T sobsobzz... * hey guys, feel free to chat in my cbox, since i'll be more free to chat than blogging later XD *

No comments: