Wednesday 7 January 2009

My recent updates ^^

Im glad tat i could sit calmly in front of the comp to do my updates. I hav so mush to say yet dun hav so much time for me b4 this. FINALLY now i could... hehe. Hmm.. so wher should i start 1st? Mayb after the day of prom nite i think. Yea it's the toughest days for me in my life. I never tot i could be tat SICK! Omg.. since the day b4 when i told yl tat its the 1st time i dun feel lik eatin anymore while im still starving... I noe my gastric's cumin back to visit me. I knew it would happen, since i dun really hav my eatin timetable well set durin those days.. who will? while ur busy packin things n prepare for shiftin house?? I didnt realize i got myself sick until tat day. After tat, from the 23th to 28th lik tat... the symptoms became worst. I just can feel sudden shiverin n starvin feelin for lik a few seconds, n thn nothing. yea, nothing. Im full again n when its the time to eat, i got NO appetite. Im eatin 50%, or izit 30% ? of the amount of food i usually eat... The worst day could be 26th nite. Yea my family decided to go bkt Tinggi n we went to our fav dining shop, BLACK CANYON COFFEE. I luv tat shop, i luv the tomyam ther, n i luv the coffee ter too!! But when i got ther, i jst ordered the fish steak as big as a Nintendo-DX, n i even could not finish it!!! Oh my gosh! I hated myself! N when midnite came, the worst feelin came. Heart Burn. u noe how it feels? Its lik u can feel ur heart shrinkin n a sudden 'burn' feel... I jst got myself sittin up from lying! Its not a good feelin, really. My eldest sis helped me up n prepare for me the nutrient drink. Yea, i feel better then, thank god. Durin my moody n 'sicky' days, i would lik to thank these ppl for helpin me up so MUCH. Thanks u guys. First of all could be my eldest sis. She helped me to settle my unfinished rice while my dad's busy scoldin me for not eatin anythin... Im really thouched tat time. N then when im not well tat nite, she accompanied me n keep askin me whether im feelin better or not. THANK YOU. ^^ N i luv u guys, always. I love mummy n daddy who actually had not much free time to take care bout me,but still they try to eat on time so my gastric wont cum n make noice... My elder sis who has been as carin as always, even though she loved to shout at me" y din eat anthin??!!" Haha. I know she cares, really. N mext would be the great sis chayfhun. Thx lots for accompany me when i needed a fren to talk to... Do u noe how i felt those days, actually? Im feelin REALLY DOWN. For the very first time in my life, i dunno wat 'happy' is... i caught myself busy catchin happy but i dunno how. I felt depressed, tired of everythin, n i've lost myself. I find myself sittin down doin nothin, n my mind jst flew away... to another planet which i do not know... A planet of depression, missing, n more lost kind of feelin... Im totaly LOST. Everynite i kept tellin myself, "hey dun worry, u'll be okey, u'll be just fine. Tmr's a bright new day." N all i could say is GRATEFUL. im grateful tat i hav my family n frens beside me when im lost.

No comments: