Wednesday 24 December 2008

The Black Tie Affair 2008

Haha. Here it is. the Photos of the nite. ^^
* I hate my camera!! snap until all also black colour.. arghh >.< *
the title of our nite! ( if cant c well jst click to c original size ^^ )

The lightings!!! Luv it! So romantic XD

Pei Ni, Yoke Ling, miie n Wun Yeun ;) im proud tat all my best frens dressed well tat nite ^^ haha!

my best frens since standard three ^^ miie, sheen yeen n shaunie! ;)

Miie n the leng lui Yi Ting.. She looked cute yet pretty tat nite ^^ Yoke ling n miie ;) her eyes looked even more big after make up XD still so pretty ;)
Miie n my dear best fren Shaunie, She's gorgeous ;)
n seemed tat she's havin lots of fun wif her prom date o XD!
Miie n Shyuan ;) She's hot wif her boots!
Miie n my bestie, Pei ni! ^^ She looked so pretty wif the hairstyle !!
I kept told her tat she looked lik a princess XD!
way to go , gurl ;) !!
Miie n Huei teng ;) She looked so diff today ;) not bad!
Miie n my dear Laopo, Hui En ^^ She's as pretty n charming
as usual.. Luv ya alwayz! ;)
must keep in touch after this!!!!
Miie n the elegant chay fhun ^^ my great sis all tis while ^^
The sweet prom couple, Wun Yeun n Yong Xiang ;)
they looked so well together XD
miie n huei teng again.
us gurls ;) wif our dresses. ^^
( can open the original pic n c, its clearer )
Nick tan n miie... ;)
at last, miie n the best dressed winner, Kai Jing!!
XD hahaha!
He's so proud tat nite, tats him ^^
Okey, tats all for my pics. Some of it were realy dark!!!
Dun feel lik usin tis camera anymore,
so lousy cam. T.T
* im so sorry if the pics' blur or too dark, blame it 2 my cam.
next time use other's cam better i think *
-the end-

No comments: