Saturday 13 December 2008

生日全纪录

the bday card specially prepared by my best frens ^^ thx lots ya!
*chayfhun, i knew ur comp cant read in chinese, so i write in english, c i so gud XD*
haha!
Yest was 12th of dec, my birthday.
11sumthin on the 11th dec, my sisters bought me to Sunway area to countdown,
really thank them a lot! ^^
we went to "Segafredo" to eat our meals,
and the aglio olio speghatti was really nice! hehe ;)
thx a lot to peini, yokeling, phaik imm, shean, chayfhun, shaunie, yiting, sheen yeen,
n wing for sendin me cute bday msgs on the spot. ^^
And here cums the 12th morning,
it is alredi 10sumthin when i woke up XD
me n my mum went to mamak for breakfast, and thn went to our new hse.
after stayed at home for lik half an hour,
i went changed n prepared for my lunch date wif buddies ;)
our venue is set at the new Italian restoran, called "Gelateria".
Gelateria has a very relaxing interior design, but jst kinda small XD
anyway, when i got there, wy n pn had arrived alredi,
n pn passed me this cute big card,
with my idol of life, Joe as the cover, and our pictures
with thier wishes inside ^^
I really love it, thx a lots my dear frens!!
and hey, no need to feel so guilty for not preparin any present,
im definitely ok wit if, i understand tat u guys r lack of time ;)
when it comes the time of eating,
we had definitely tried our best to order the best! XD
hungarian beef rice, tempura fish&chips. roast chicken, speghatti
n also their "zhao pai" ice-cream pseghatti"!
hmm... all i could say is, the food looked n tasted delicious too! haha.
after our lunch time, chayfhun had to go home 1st,
while the rest of us went to wy hse for movie! ^^
we watched " Wild Child" n had fun chatterin around ;)
Wild child was an OK movie, n the main actress's really pretty, hehe!
around 5sumthin, i've finally decided to go home...
At home,
i was jst busy uploadin pictures we took in singp.
my sis n mum bought me a cake,
really nice blueberry cheese cake ^^
i made sum wishes n i did hope tat it'll cum true! hehe!
Durin nite tat time when i went online,
everythin seemed to be extremely funny n kept made me burst out laughing loud!
esp when the two "chayfhun" were chatterin around XD!!
really funny!
its our first time to gather around n chat,
ke xi yl din cum, if not 7 of us will rock the 'chatbox' to the max!
hahaha!
anyway,
my birthday seemed to cum to the end then.
nothin much huh? hehe
but yet, i got sum surprising bday wishes from keith, kai jin, shen loong,
nick, chin wynn n li jia. Thanks for wishin me ya! ^^
hope u guys will stay happi n healthy alwayz!!!!
cheers! ^^
...................................................................................................

PS new year, new beginning. i gotta be more matured by today d.
wish me best luck! ;)

No comments: