Friday 19 December 2008

新加坡 ^^ Singapore!

Hahaha... being wanted to write this for quite sum time but jst
one word: LAZY!! XD
Finally now got sum time jst for myself, so i guess i could write it d ^^
Title: Singapore trip
Travellers: Miie, pei ni, phaik imm, yoke ling n shen loong
Date: 8th dec to 10 dec 2008
there's sumthin diff from wat i'll write compare to wat others would write,
since i will not start with:
yea, here comes the 8th morning, me n my frens finally arrived at singapore, n it's ranning!!
we took the Benz taxi n gettin really scared of the prize, tot it'll be more
expensive than the other normal cab..blah blah blah...
n. o. NO!
i wanna write in diff style, not jst normal story teller XD
sumthin more deep into my heart
n more sincere.
Hope u guys will love my review ^^
The things tat are memorable for me durin tis trip:
1. can go travel with my frens- OVERSEAS!!
Haha. indeed. i think non of us could imagine tat we could really go travel
around without our parents company!even overseas summore!!!
I still rmb when i asked my mum,
my mum was jst : well. u should go learn sumday aso,
so why not?
HA HA HA!!! i was so happy n grateful!!! ^^
thx ya mum! Luv ya lots! n not forgettin my family members
who gav me lots of concern when im out
yours' concern really warmed my heart... ;)
2. I can really hang out with my gud fren, yuwenn ^^
haha! yea, i had been wanting to go find her since last year,
but then i got Zero chance to go =_=
n when im planning to go find her along with yokeling, it failed coz
could not get yl mum's permission.
then we plan to go together , with pn , pi n other buddies.
it failed, coz sum of them could not go.
then we switched to malacca plan, it failed-AGain!
coz we got no boy with us, it'll be dangerous.
So, we changed to singapore again.
n FINALLY- we made it a success. cheers. XD when got ther, i faced hard time 2 contact yuwenn coz of my lousy phone
but yet, we still manage to meet ^^
n sit ferriswheel together! tats yuwenn's favourite.
i really had fun talkin to her, bout laoda n all stuff XD
really grateful tat we could meet up n chat^^
jst the time's too short =_=
im still glad n happy though
;)
PS and she gav me a surprise christmas card, haha! No wonder
she looked so weird when passing
me the broucher bout laoda's show. XD lolx.. stil thx a lots ya!!
appreciate it!! ^^
3. i get to know my frens more than ever
yea. travel will be a pretty gud thing to understand ppl around u.
tats wat i realize from my journey.
not to say my fren became terrible than i could imagine after tis trip XD
haha! no, they r still as lovely as alwayz.
jst tat i can understand their habits more, can find out more bout my
fren's health condition, got a chance to probably-lend a helpin hand.
got a chance to eat instant-mee together XD
n sesat around the land tat we rarely know.. ( as we got an ehem ehem tourguide)
we get to meet old frens too! hehe!!
we get to sit together n chat b4 bed (even though we r exhausted)
n cycle 2gether, eat together, start 2gether, end 2gether.
these memories will i aprreciate more than ever ,
since we r not in the same sch the nx year anymore....
these r the frens tat i knew for lik: 9 years n 6 years? tats long..
its sad to say goodbye, esp when we r soooo close now...
but i still believe tat: frenship will lay within our hearts, rite? ;)
4. i get to know a foreign country- Singapore
its my favourite, n Dream! to travel around to diff country.
n i hav zero memory about singpore b4 i got ther,
since i jst went ther once when im small...
so, this is the golden chance for me to really get to know singapore ^^
after my trip, all i could say is:
Singapore is really a convenient country!
yea.. really... the mrt station system, bus system,
could help u survive alredi. u dun even really need a car!
its so systematic ther, n im impressed.
yea i know singp is a small country, but if u could manage it so well,
its still a great proud for them ^^
singapore gav me a familiar feelin, since its kinda similar to MY.
but then, u could get to c diff races n cultures bonded 2gether.
(locals, malaysians, philipines, europeans, chinamens, n lots more)
eg. inside the mrt, u could c diff people with diff races n religions live 2gether.
its a magic chemical bond for me. ^^
(haha, yea, sum of u would think im crazy. 'malaysia aso lik tat wat, wat to
feel diff wor?' XD but i rarely use a public trans in here,
so when i got ther n c their ppl's lifestyle
(the faces when they go to work, n the faces when they r preparing home)
i jst got tat special feelin ;) )
okey, n about the food ther, its nothin really diff from us.
jst tat they r not so popular with beehun, for me.
n when u wanna order food ther, jst ignore the $ dollar sign,
the num is still same with us XD hahaha!
Singapore has beautiful sea view n nite view.
esp Orchard! really pretty night view.
the lightings n decos, really took my breaths away.
the sea view around Pasir Ris is gud too,
n really nice beach at Sentosa.
Sentosa has the luge game, which i scare to death to play at 1st,
but thn when im gettin gud at my skills,
the fear jst disappear itself ;)
From this i noe, JUST TRY! U'll never noe whether u could
or not. ;)
Okey, tats all for today. gotta go rest d ^^
gud nite everyone!
to be continue.....

No comments: