Thursday 4 December 2008

My hair day

pic: the cap i decorated ;) im satisfied wif my hard work though! haha XD
today is a long long day...
went to PEPITO studio to do my hair ;)
luckily my mum let me do it, if not i gotta c my wallet fly away.. XD
erhmm erhmm,
first of all, i can only c two person, 1 guy 1 girl inside this studio,
and the guy helped me n pei ni washed our hair,
and he started to help me straighten my hair..
yea, for anyone who c me b4,
u can know how MESSY my hair was..
not only thick, but curly summore!
therefore, i can imagine how hard his work will be today...
really pity him T.T
but yet, he is really a nice guy..
very understanding and giv me lots of advice for my hair care..
really thank him a lot!
^^
and also pei ni, u teman me for so MANY hours today,
appreciate it!
hope my magazines had helped u to spent ur day oOo! XD
yet Conclusion is , i gotta go back studio again next week,
for redo becoz my hair's not straight enough..
so, hopefully nx time will be a success!!
PS still sneezing today, arghhh... pls be well soon, jiayou ba!! T.T

No comments: